Location: Leamington, ON
Salary: $15.83 hourly30 to 60 hours per week
Terms of employment: Seasonal employmentFull time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
This employer has applied for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis.
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
Work site environment
- Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?