University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023, Fully funded
D you want to study in Canada with scholarship then read this post through. Because in this post, we will explain what is University of Calgary Scholarship, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
The University of Calgary is a public research university located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The university offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs across various fields of study, including science, engineering, business, health sciences, social sciences, and humanities.
The University of Calgary Scholarship for international students is a fully funded scholarship that offers $20,000 per year, which is renewable annually for the duration of the undergraduate degree program. This scholarship is available to international students who are entering their first year of study in the Fall Term.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, books, and other academic expenses. It is awarded based on academic merit and financial need, and applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, leadership potential, and community involvement.
University of Calgary offers students a high-quality educational experience that prepares them for success in life, as well as research that addresses society’s most persistent challenges.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Copy and paste this (https://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/how-apply/dates)to check deadlines
- Program Period: According to the selected Bachelor program.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students
To qualify for University of Calgary Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- Offered annually to an international student entering first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
How to Apply for University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.(https://acctman.ucalgary.ca/register/)
- Use the application guide(https://www.ucalgary.ca/registrar/finances/awards/apply) to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know in your Calgary Student Center how and where to submit any required documents. Visit the documents page(https://www.ucalgary.ca/future-students/undergraduate/documents) for more information.
(2) Apply for the Scholarship, Follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click on “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Please ensure popups are enabled. If popups are blocked the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any open applications or ones that recently closed. Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.