Web developer needed in Canada by Burnaby Copy Center Ltd.
A web developer makes and maintains websites. They are in charge of a site’s overall look and feel. Web developers also handle the technical aspects of a website, including its performance (website speed) and capacity (the maximum amount of traffic the site could handle at a given time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Salary: $30.00 hourly30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employmentFull time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Bachelor’s degree
3 years to less than 5 years
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply