Participates in development of sanitation, security and safety standards and ensures implementation of standards established. May develop policies and procedures for operation of services. Provides advice and may oversee standardization of recipes, menu preparation, portion, cost and waste control.
Location: 107 8 Ave SECalgary, ABT2G 0K4
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Day, Evening, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply