Vacuum, clean, dust and polish guest rooms. Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries.
Location: Whitecourt, AB
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply