Long haul truck driver needed in Canada by BAY BRIDGE TRANSPORT LTD.
Long haul truck drivers drive truck and trailer combination vehicles over long distances to deliver products, livestock, or materials.
Location: 8653 – 164 StreetSurrey, BCV4N 1C9
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 50 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Load and unload goods
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Transport and handle dangerous goods
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Experience and specialization
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Other benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.