A Cleaner is responsible for keeping offices, homes, hotels or other public areas neat and organized. Their main duties include sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors, dusting countertops, ceilings and furniture and sanitizing bathrooms, kitchens or other public areas.
Location: Surrey, BC
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Start dateS: tarts as soon as possible
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Client focus
- Team player
- Values and ethics
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply