Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed. Load and unload cargo. Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times. Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy.
Location; Calgary, AB
Salary; $28.85 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Terms of employment; Permanent employment
Start date; Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Other benefits
- No degree, certificate or diploma
- Various locations
- Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
- Load and unload goods
- Perform brake adjustments
- Perform emergency roadside repairs
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Learning/training paid by employer
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
GOOD LUCK !