Provides advice and may oversee standardisation of recipes, menu preparation, portion, cost and waste control. Maintains records and provides data for planning and control of operating budgets. Orders food and non-food supplies, checks deliveries and maintains inventory records.
Location 1392 Kingsway Vancouver, BCV5V 3E4
Salary $17.00 to $21.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employmentPermanent employment
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Hire food service staff
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply