Motor vehicle mechanical repairer needed by 10162400 Canada Inc.
Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately. Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade. Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.
Location33 Brydon Dr Etobicoke, ONM9W 4N3
Salary$24.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Benefits: Other benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
- In shop
- Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
- Repair or replace mechanical units or components
- Estimate parts and labour costs
- Perform scheduled maintenance service
- Test and adjust units to specifications
- Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Provide customer service
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- Engine repair
- Alignment, steering and suspension
- Brake system
- Fuel and emission system
- Automatic transmission
- Standard transmission
- Collision repair
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Attention to detail
- Manual dexterity
- Overtime required
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
- Free parking available
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply