Bookkeepers oversee a company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. They perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments.
Location2618 St Joseph Orléans, ONK1C 1G3
Salary$40,000 to $55,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment : Permanent employment, Full time
Day: Start date, Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits
English or French
- No degree, certificate or diploma
1 year to less than 2 years
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries
- Reconcile accounts
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Accounting software
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Simply Accounting
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Internet access
- Client focus
- Team player
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Learn more about this job >> https://bookkeepingbureau.ca/