Web developer needed in Canada by C Tech Solutions Ltd.
A web developer makes and maintains websites. They are in charge of a site’s overall look and feel. Web developers also handle the technical aspects of a website, including its performance (website speed) and capacity (the maximum amount of traffic the site could handle at a given time).
LocationSurrey, BCRemote work available
Salary $33.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Bachelor’s degree
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Consulting firm
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Networking software
- Networking security
- Security software
- Mail server software
- HTML editing software
- Website creation and management software
- Web service design
- Mapping and data visualization software
- Data analysis software
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
Attention to detail
- Cellular phone
Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Letter of recommendation