The Professional Services Manager is a frontline management role with three primary responsibilities: services delivery, personnel management, and revenue generation.
More specifically, the Professional Services Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of consulting services as well as the coordination of activities and information between key engagement stakeholders.
Salary: $44.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment:Permanent employment
Start date: Starts as soon as 2022-10-01
- Bachelor’s degree
2 years to less than 3 years
- Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
- Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
- Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
- Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of establishments
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply