Process operator – food and beverage processing needed in Canada by Employer Oxford Frozen Foods
set up and adjust processing and packaging machines preparatory to operation.
operate single-function machines to grind, extract, mix, blend, freeze, cook or otherwise process food or beverage products and to box, can or otherwise package food or beverage products.
Location3144 Route 160 Bois-Gagnon, NBE8M 1A3
Salary $16.43 hourly for 30 to 48 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, To be determined
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Site Environment
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Food processing plant
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Record production information
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Experience and Specialisation
Type of Operation
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Multi-functional process control machinery
Single function machine
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Handling heavy loads
Attention to detail
Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Team player
Health care plan
Vision care benefits
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
3144 Route 160
Bois Gagnon, NB
E8M 1A3 Between 09:00 AM and 02:00 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience