Administrative assistant – office Needed in Canada by A Plus Automotive Ltd
Administrative Assistants assist with the day-to-day operations of an office by doing tasks such as filing paperwork, answering phone calls, preparing documents for meetings, and managing the calendar of their supervisors.
LocationNorth Vancouver, BC
Salary $16.00 to $28.00 hourly for 35 to 45 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Answer electronic enquiries
- Compile data, statistics and other information
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Sage Accounting Software
- Accounting software
- Human resources software
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Word
- Quick Books
- Simply Accounting
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript